uDesign v2.13.6 – Responsive WordPress Theme Free Download
uDesign is a responsive wordpress theme which is being used by thousands of wordpress users. uDesign is a powerful and user friendly wordpress theme. uDesign can help you to build your website quickly with confidence and minimal efforts. uDesign doesn’t require the knowledge of programming. u-Design is from the top ten selling themes. uDesign is best for business. uDesign saves your time and money as it required no programming language that’s mean even beginner can use it. uDesign have many powerful tools which can help you to set up your website in minutes. uDesign is fully SEO (Search engine optimization) compatible. uDesign also handles headings for better SEO. uDesign is responsive and mobile ready theme. uDesign theme offers an option responsive layout. uDesign fits perfectly on various devices due to it’s responsiveness. uDesign theme fully support the most popular online shopping solution WooCommerce. uDesign can help you to build your online store no time. uDesign includes many demo websites which can be installed by the one click demo install functionality of uDesign. uDesign is easy to use, customize and maintain theme. You can easily customize uDesign and maintain it. uDesign have unlimited color skins that’s mean you can change the color of uDesign any time as you want. uDesign is a well documented theme. uDesign have many features.
- Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin – This is an incredibly versatile and flexible slider. It features tons of unique transition effects / an image preloader / video embedding / autoplay that stops on user interaction and lots of easy to set options to create your own effects. The Revolution slider has been fully integrated with the “U-Design” theme.
- jQuery Cycle Slider Full Width Image – Slide controls available: pause / resume / jump to a specific slide. Choose from 28 transition effects that could be assigned independently to each slide. Slide link with the option to open in current or new window. Also remove the 3D shadow option is available.
- jQuery Cycle Slider With an Image / Text and Button – Slide controls available: pause / resume / jump to a specific slide. Choose from 28 transition effects that could be assigned independently to each slide. Link button auto generated with the option to open the link in current or new window. Also remove the 3D shadow option is available.
- jQuery Cycle Slider With sliding Images and Sliding Text – Slide controls available: pause / resume / jump to a specific slide. The practical aspect of this slider is that it allows you to create dynamic interactive look of three sliding layers.
- An additional “No slider” option has been added with the ability to add custom text in the place of the slider
Choosing Your Fonts & Colors:
- Over 2000 fonts offered
- Unlimited combinations of colors
- Background Images – You could also upload background images on per section bases instead of solid background color if you wish.
- U-Design: Recent Posts – Display the most recent posts with teaser text / author and date info (optional) / you also have the option to offset the displayed recent posts from the most current one / use this to omit the first 2 or 3 latest posts for example. In addition to that the widget allows you to select a specific category and all its descendants respectively. Limit the number of words to show from each post. Auto generate thumbnails and optionally show thumbnail frame shadow. The Thumbnails can have any width or height. In addition I have provided a shortcode version of this widget so that it can be used anywhere in the content
- not just widget areas.
- U-Design: Login Form – Displays a login in the sidebar. Users can login and logout directly from the sidebar without being redirected to the default WP login page.
- U-Design: Custom Category widget – allows you to display a single category and all of its descendant categories respectively. This comes in handy for sections of the website such as the Portfolio or Blog/News. where you might want to narrow the categories displayed in the sidebar for the current section to be more relevant.
- U-Design: Google Map – Copy and paste your Google map code to display a Google Map in the sidebar.
- U-Design: Subpages – Displays a current pages’ children pages. The parent is displayed as the title. This widget is handy if you have a lot of pages that would normally take up too much room in the sidebar. so you could use this widget to display a much shorter version of the menu in the sidebar showing just the descendant pages of the current page.
“Widgetized” Home page Option
- There are 11 (eleven) widget areas. They are designed in a such a way to span the width of the page dynamically e.g. if one column is deactivated then the remaining columns will re-size to span the full width of the page. if let’s say only one column is active then it will span the full width of the page etc.
- Pre-formatted Business Contact Fields – that could be entered directly from the theme’s Options page. This feature can be enabled/disabled from the Option’s page as well. The Business Contact Fields provide a way to better display additional contact information such as Company Name / Address / Phone etc.
- The contact form offers reCAPTCHA for extra security
- E-mail form:
- Phone number validation (North America format) that could be enabled/disabled from the theme’s Options page (disabled by default).
- Unlimited Portfolio sections/pages.
- You can choose from four layouts: one / two / three and four column
- Auto generate portfolio thumbnails
- You can add description to each portfolio item
- Specify the number of items per page
- Automatic pagination
- Option to include/exclude date / post metadata and comments from the portfolio item’s individual post
- Custom sidebar with widgets and sidebar position control for the portfolio item’s individual post
- Sortable/Filterable Portfolios. you can filter by Category or by Tags. also sort by Alphabetical and Ascending/Descending order
- Blog section pages can have left / right or no sidebar (full-width) pages
- Option to remove the sidebar from Blog / Archive and Single Post View pages independently
- Option to set the post image/thumbnail dimensions (width and height) as well as the image alignment
- Option to show or remove Post Tags and Author Name and to change the excerpt length
- This theme is Internationalized (translation ready) – the theme has been updated to support translations in more than one language. We have included a (.pot file included to have the theme localized) Included Translations with the theme:
- German translation courtesy of Ernst Weinzettl
- Italian translation – courtesy Diego Meozzi – Cartabianca Publishing (www.cartabianca.com)
- Spanish translation courtesy of Vicent Llopis
- Dutch translation courtesy of Jeroen van Beusekom
- Bulgarian translation courtesy of Georgi Panev
- Polish translation courtesy of Elzbieta Wozniak
- Russian translation courtesy of Marina Barayeva
- French translation courtesy of Benoît Coignet
- Chinese Traditional (zh_tw) translation courtesy of Sylvia Ho
- Serbian translation courtesy of Draganche Golubac
- Danish translation courtesy of Nikolaj Mackowski
- Romanian translation courtesy of Demoiselle.ro
- Swedish translation courtesy of Ola Walfridsson
- Portuguese (Brazil) translation courtesy of Lord Marcio Moreira
- Turkish translation courtesy of Web Tasarim PRO
- Persian translation courtesy of Hamed (WPTranslate.ir)
- Greek translation
What's New in Version 2.13.6?
- Updated : Revolution slider (v5.4.6)
- Updated : “Visual Composer” plugin (v5.3)
- Updated : Translation files (new and updated strings)
- Updated : Image processing related functionality
- Fixed : Google map iframe in responsive view
Mirror Download Links