Job Portal is developed by codeareena for creating job vacancy for candidates. By using this php script you can allow employers to post job and users to join the job. You can provide job vacancies with the help of Job Portal. Create your own job providing website by using Job Portal. It not only allow you to provide job vacancies of your company but you can also allow other’s to provide job vacancies and you may earn commission or you may can monetize it with adsense. Job Portal is a web application for you to start your own website which provide job’s. This web application enable’s companies to post jobs on your website and job seeker’s to find job’s and to place their resumes so that any company on seeing their resume can higher them. You can run your own website which allow job seekers to upload resumes and find jobs and companies to post job for finding employers. There are special client area for job seeker’s and employers (companies) which allow them to have full control over their posts and profile’s. There is also a backend admin area for you to handle your website. Job Portal is developed for creating an interactive job vacancies for candidates. Job Seeker portal contains details about Job Seeker, i.e. employee or un-employee details. Like employee name, email, experience. Here employee can do update, modify and delete. He can update experience and skills details also whereas Job Provider (Company) area have information about job provider and requirement details, which client recruiting the employees, and what based them recruiting the employees? Here client releasing the primary skills, experience, no. of vacancies, opening date and closing date. Job Portal have an administrator area having all privileges about Job Portal, an admin can update, delete, and modify the details about job seeker, job provider, email content, CMS, bulk emails etc. Administrator maintain the client and job seeker database, where ever client is releasing their requirements( vacancies) with particular primary skills and experience, on that time administrator search for job seekers, who are having that primary skills and experience. Job Portal is a most useful script it also have job search option with the help of which job seeker can search job vacancies according to his needs. There are many features of Job Portal, mentioned below:
- Search for jobs
- Apply Online for desire job
- Add/Edit profile information including qualification. experience and skills.
- Build his resume by using CV builder functionality of the website.
- Upload latest resume.
- Add / Edit company’s profile
- Post new job vacancies
- Edit / Deactivate posted jobs
- Job provider can see the list of jobseekers who has applied for the job
- Job provider can search jobseekers
- Job provider can see and download the jobseeker’s resume
- Job provider can send message to any job seeker
- Administrator can manage whole website
- Manage complete jobseeker section. Like: activate/deactivate/delete/ edit jobseeker’s information.
- Admin user can view the jobseeker’s applications for each job.
- Manage complete employer section. Admin user can activate/deactivate/delete/ edit company information.
- Manage posted jobs. Like: activate/deactivate/delete/edit posted job.
- Manage whole website content. Dynamic CMS is included to manage the content of the website.
- Admin user can send message to any jobseeker or job provider.
- Admin user can send bulk emails as well.
- Admin user can manage the skills section. Like: Add or remove skills from the website.
- Manage newsletters section
- Manage success stories
- Admin user can manage and handle the prohibited words for whole website.
- Admin user can add/edit countries. cities. salaries range. qualification. institutes. job industries. website ads.
- Job Search
- Indeed Job Search (New)
What's New in Version 3.5?
- Fixed job edit issue
- Fix message send issue to candidate
Job Portal v3.5
Mirror Download Links